I think girls with hairy armpits are plain gross-EW!Â I’ve notice many girls in Asia hardly shave their legs or armpits. I think its silly to walk around wearing a nice tank top with hairy armpit. I mean, come on if you’re lazy to shave those bushy hair, might as well just stay at home- or wear something over to cover it!
Not only Asian girls are having this problem. American celebrities and models has been spotted with hairy armpits too! Below are some pictures of how ugly it is to hairy armpits. Totally disgusting!
Alright. It’s time to learn to shave!Â If you are afraid to get red bumps and razor rash then you are probably not shaving it correctly! If you follow these steps you can enjoy having smooth armpits and get rid of those red bumps and razor rash.
1. Always try to shave when you’re taking a bath or shower. The hot water will soften up the hairs and reduce the chances of getting a shaving rash, red bumps or soreness.
2. Apply shaving cream or gel and work up into a lather.
3. Then raise your arm, slowly slide the razor down the armpit until you have reached the bottom. Repeat this until all of the shaving cream has been removed. (Don’t forget to rinse the razor between each stroke!)
4. You can get a closer shave if you now shave in the other direction. Shaving up the armpit will lift the hairs at the base and give you a smoother shave. Repeat the shaving process but go up instead of down.
5. When drying yourself, don’t rub the parts you’ve shaved, because it will cause red bumps and soreness.
6. Apply moisturizer. Try and use a moisturizer that contains no perfume as this will prevent any possible soreness.